Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pi - The Circle is my favorite Shape

I know it will sound just horrible of me to say that as a Senior I considered doing something like this but I did.  And I didn't have the means to do it.  But I will still give this guy all the credit because he had the talent to put this into an awesome video and on top of that, release it on 3/14/11!! 

While the video may make you think "oh-kay....whatever."  At the beginning wait until the circle begins to move faster.  It's really neat.  I always wondered what Pi would sound like...as a song!  I will add that as a Senior...bored in Geometry class, I wondered that since Pi was a never ending number...I could create a potentially neverending song! 

It would have been more exciting than neverending Geometry class anyway!  Enjoy!

No comments: