Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

McNaughton's Fine Art

          The other day I was sent a video by a friend.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the artist's work so much I decided to look at his other paintings.  Here is the link to his home page.  I am still enjoying the many creations he has painted.  His subjects are not the least shallow and the symbolism in each painting amazes me.  So I thought I would share it with you.

                                                     http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/

           I am also happy to announce that I am expanding my shipping to Canada.  The shipping costs for Canadian clients will be higher but I will be researching the most economical way to ship my wood pieces in the near future.  

          Thirdly, I have not received the feedback about my request of copyright permission so I have went ahead and crafted my own unique design for the Special Edition Portrait Page.  With a little more careful planning I should have news of my next great Pyrographic design and its availability to YOU!

           I encourage you to follow my blog or subscribe (options on the right hand side) or if you have Facebook, share it with all of your friends and connections.  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: