Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Almost There


I've been having a lot of fun with this portrait, more than I'd ever imagined.  It's quite a thrill and adrenaline rush for me as I know one little mistake could completely ruin it.  I've moved onto the suit and lapel, making steady progress.

I was inspired today by two very interesting quotes I ran across.  The one by an unknown.

"If Someone tells you that nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football."

The other quote was by Abraham Lincoln:  "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

I'll be posting more updates soon.  Thanks for looking, become a follower and come back soon!  Information concerning the purchase of this First Edition portrait will be posted nearer its completion on the Special Edition page.

No comments: