Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Piano Guys

HI Everyone,

This is a different sort of post.  I will link you to some amazing music!!  Recently, a friend and I were chatting away on Facebook and she shot me a link to a you tube video.  When I watched it I didn't hesitate to subscribe to the channel.  And now, I am going to share it with you!!

I am a super big fan of the Piano Guys!!  Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson (name?) from St. George, Utah.  Jon Schmidt performs on the piano, and Mr. Steven on the Cello.  The two have only been at their you tube videos for just under 6-8 months and already have a big following.  I only wish I could have found them when their following wasn't so large, but I am here to make it bigger!!

I won't say another word about it because now it is up to you to explore the links below to their channels.  Here is Jon Schmidt's personal channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/carlosian2
He has a wonderful variety of music there.

And here is the official Piano Guy's channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys
Which will in turn take you to the official Piano Guy's website and other sources.  Check these guy's out and if you like them- which you will, give them your support.

That is all fellow artists,
Get watching those videos!!

BTW- their music is playing on this blog now. ;)

No comments: