Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Harney Peak Eagles Commission Complete

 I am thrilled to announce that I have shipped off my latest commission as well as my first burned piece, the Canada Goose portrait.  My latest and my first, all in one order....wow.  It's a little sorrowful, letting go of my creations so quickly... but at least they will stay in good hands for many years.



Picassa is doing wonders for my photography.  I still don't have a good camera, but these pictures turned out nicely- and that is important to me because it is all I have left of my burning!!  

I have been busy with a medical course, but I still squeeze time to burn in there every few days and I have more projects lined up!!  So check out what I'm up to next on Facebook and subscribe!!

No comments: