Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Interesting...Almost Scary. Failure to Pay Child Support Could Result in YOU Winning Free Alabama/Auburn Tickets!! WOW!



I happened across this Video on Yahoo's front page and my jaw dropped.  I know that the FBI uses white hackers to hack black hackers...and sometimes detectives pose as druggies to buy drugs from the dealers...but the fact that News was there to receive these "winners" was a bit...eesh.  Creepy.  I mean, crook or no, to see the joy on some person's face at winning free tickets...and then being presented with a warrant for their arrest.  I don't know...  I suppose they did things like this in the old times but it's definately no fun watching the joy turn to shock and then horror.  Take a look. 

No comments: