Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Contemporary Art

The contemporary Art piece is complete! 

I love the effects of the gold leaf under enamel and must say it looks a lot better in person.  This creation will be offered immediately on Etsy along with the Lion portrait I recently finished. 

These roots intruige me still but I have no idea what I shall call them.  I supposse I designed it to be a sort of coffee table decoration or mantle piece.  Some people may think it rather dumb... but I like them. 

They're for someone out there in this world. 

No comments: