Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Commission Update

Here is an update on the Fat Chef Piece I have been commissioned to do.  I am not yet finished burning but once I am I will begin painting. 

I still have a little fine tuning to do on the lettering at the top, however, the Menu's lettering seems fine. 

I will also darken the Chubby Chef before painting.

At the moment I am also waiting for warmer weather to gloss and seal the Native American Talking Stick.

Check back for more updates soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the chef plaque! very cute!