Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Soon Coming Website and Prints!

So after much research about how to get quality photographs of my art for print-making, I dared to brave the unknown, on my very own.  I decided I would have to be the artist with the camera as well as with the pen.

So of my latest commission, here is the Eagle, whom I aim to offer for sale in a variety of print sizes in the very near future.  If he is my first print available for sale, he will be the start of a Phoenix Pyrocreations website as well!!  Cheers!



I am so very excited!!  



No comments: