Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year Excitment

With the New Year, 2013, there will be some changes to Phoenix Pyrocreations Pyrography.

First off, I will be offering High Quality Prints of my burnings for gorgeously affordable prices.

Secondly, Phoenix Pyrocreations will not only be offering Pyrocreations Prints for sale, but Photography prints for sale.

If you haven't recently, check out the Pyrocreations Shop.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to become a part of the Pyrocreation by joining me on Facebook or subscribing.

No comments: