Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Far Side

 Friends!! Here we have the completion of my Lunar Landscape!!  A Kaleidoscopic view of space, from the far side of the Moon.  No atmosphere or light interferes on the dark-side, giving the viewer, a rather Divine perspective.


As before stated, there are numerous hidden images in this wood-piece.  I welcome any feedback from anyone who thinks that they see what they may or may not see.  In person, this stunning piece is best viewed from a distance.  But as one steps closer, all those galaxies, planets, and stars separate and become a lovely medley of colors.     The pearl in ever speck of stardust gives it a brilliance the camera, sadly, cannot capture.  I hesitate to part with this work.  I hope to offer it in print very soon. 



Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and follow me on FB!!

No comments: