Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Monday, February 25, 2013

New Prints Available SOON


Hey Everyone!  I've been terribly busy torching out my latest, and now we're getting ready to make these sweet little Pyrocreations available as reproduction high quality art prints for your wall!!

Check out the Chess Set, for Man-caves, kitchens, game-rooms, dens, or ...anywhere you want your Chess nook!  









The Rook, the Knight, and the Queen, or King piece.  I called it Queen, but it has a cross on top which is unique for Queens in most chess sets.

















And then.... the Jazz!!  Presenting Jazz is the Color!
I am tempted to offer this one in sepia, black and white, as well as full color!  




So keep tuned on Etsy for the appearance of these awesome prints, and in the mean time, check me out on Facebook!!  Thanks for dropping in!


No comments: