Welcome to my blog. I am a young, self-taught artist from the Gulf Coast, who wants to provide pyrographic artwork that sends a clear strong message. Please take time to look through my pages and posts. I appreciate comments, love making new friends, and covet faithful followers. Shout hello if you know me, or are just passing through.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally Completed

It takes me a while to finish some projects but I've never left a project unfinished.   Somehow, the burn changed gradually and once again the camera as failed to show the true brilliance of the burning.  But the portrait is rather pleasant and I hope one you don't tire to look at. 

I quickly grow accustomed to my work and so I am quick to put it up for sale.  After all, I stare at it for hours while I burn it. 

This photograph of the burning is an odd angle indeed but mostly because I can't watermark my photos.   And...(sigh) photographing woodburnings just doens't seem to be my forte.

I hope you enjoy my posts.  Leave me some feedback and visit my facebook page to follow me there!

No comments: